The Congress is traditionally held in Akademgorodok of Tomsk Scientific Center.
The following scientific centers and institutes of Tomsk scientific center are situated in Acedemgorodok:
- V.E. Zuev Institute of Atmospheric Optics
- Institute of High Current Electronics
- Institute of Strength Physics and Materials Science
- Institute of Monitoring of Climatic and Ecological Systems
- Institute of Petroleum Chemistry
- Tomsk Division of Trofimuk Institute of Petroleum-Gas Geology and Geophysics
- Tomsk Division of Institute of Computational Technologies
Academgorodok is a picturesque place. It is situated in the Eastern part of Tomsk city, and from every direction it is surrounded by forests. It is also separated from most other districts by the Ushayka river.
The Congress will be held in four places, which are situated in Academgorodok:
- The Rubin Congress Center – plenary lectures and oral sections of 14th CMM and 3rd NMHT
- Institute of High Current Electronics – oral sections of 20th SHCE
- Institute of Monitoring of Climatic and Ecological Systems – oral sections of 18th RPC
- House of scientists TSC – poster sessions and round table for discussions